Monday 18 February 2013

10 Things I'd Rather be Doing than Marking

It's the first day of half term and I've got a shed load of marking to do so here's 10 things I'd rather be doing:

1. Watching Django Unchained before the Oscars on Sunday


2. Watching Zero Dark Thirty, another best picture nominee I need to see

3. Watching Lincoln, because I haven't seen this best picture nominee either

4. Watching more episodes of The Walking Dead Series 2 which I started last night by watching the first two episodes

5. Finishing my review of Stoker for Filmoria which I saw the other day

6. Writing the second chapter of my thesis on how found footage films prime the spectator for their distinctive viewing experiences


7. Writing the second chapter of my book on The Blair Witch Project all about the aesthetics and how they impact the viewing experience

8. Reading the rest of The Hobbit which I started at the beginning of this year but have only managed to get up to chapter 6 so far


9. Reading the latest issue of Total Film that looks packed full of good stuff as usual

10. Getting a much needed haircut

What would you rather be doing than working today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me in conversation! Please leave a comment on your own pondering.