Thursday 18 April 2013

News stories for Starburst: Byzantium, Star Trek Into Darkness

I've just had my first and second news stories for Starburst Magazine published on the new Byzantium poster and trailer and the new Star Trek Into Darkness character posters. I'm looking forward to contributing more to the site and keeping readers up to date with horror and science fiction news. I hope you will go and check out the Byzantium news story, especially if you are a vampire, horror or Gemma Arterton fan! You can also watch the new trailer there. It all looks pretty vamp-tastic is you ask me!


And here is my second news story on the Star Trek Into Darkness character posters.

And third on Michael Bay and the TMNT reboot and Transformers 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me in conversation! Please leave a comment on your own pondering.