Monday 25 November 2013

New films on Amazing Radio

I'm still doing my weekly slot on Amazing Radio but now Ruth Barnes is no longer doing the Friday morning shows and instead I'm telling Scott McGerty all about the latest films each week. If you want to hear all about Dom Hemingway, In Fear, The Butler and Don Jon, then please use the embedded player below to check out what I had to say about them.



That was a couple of weeks ago and last week I talked about Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Parkland, and The Family. Next week I'll be talking about Carrie, Free Birds, Saving Mr. Banks. If you miss me on Amazing Radio, I'm then on Marlow FM in the evenings on Friday.

I hope you will tune in to Amazing Radio from around 10am on Fridays for Scott's show and while you're at it, check out Marlow FM from around 5pm for another round up of the movie's coming out each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me in conversation! Please leave a comment on your own pondering.