Wednesday 29 January 2014

The Invisible Woman Premiere with Ralph Fiennes and Felicity Jones

I got to interview Felicity Jones and Ralph Fiennes on the red carpet for Fiennes' new film The Invisible Woman on Monday night. The premiere was in London and I was there for Tastic Film in the freezing cold waiting for the stars to come out! I also got to interview composer Ilan Eshkeri who also worked on Fiennes' directorial debut Coriolanus and spoke briefly to producer Gaby Tana and the author of the book the film is based on Claire Tomalin. Kristin Scott Thomas was also present but I didn't get a chance to chat with her unfortunately. Below is the video of my short interviews with Felicity Jones and Ralph Fiennes:



I also wrote a quick article for Yahoo about getting to attend a red carpet event and meet the stars. Here is the link:

The Invisible Woman: Ralph Fiennes and Felicity Jones on the red carpet

Here are my pictures taken on my phone from the event:

Composer Ilan Eshkeri
Producer Gaby Tana
Author Claire Tomalin
Felicity Jones
Ralph Fiennes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me in conversation! Please leave a comment on your own pondering.