Thursday 27 March 2014

1 Million Views at Yahoo and the new Filmoria Podcast

OK that wasn't a long hiatus but had to share that my writing at Yahoo just passed the 1 million page view mark. I'd love it if it were this blog that had made it to a million views but it's still brilliant to know that lots of people are checking out my stuff somewhere.

In other completely unrelated news, I am part of a small team who are contributing to a new Filmoria podcast tonight. Not sure when the final thing will be published exactly but I'll be sure to post it here when it is.

I also might be going to a press conference with Arnold Schwarzenegger in attendance on Monday so that's something to shout about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me in conversation! Please leave a comment on your own pondering.