Wednesday 5 March 2014

My Blair Witch book just got a cover

Since December 2012, I have been writing a book for the Devil's Advocates series on classic horror films. The series is published by Auteur and my entry on The Blair Witch Project is following other entries on Saw, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, The Thing, The Descent, Carrie and Witchfinder General. I submitted a first draft a couple of months ago and it is being reviewed by the editor currently. Until I get it back for what will probably be some pretty serious revisions, I have nothing to do but stew and wait in anticipation for feedback. Then yesterday I got the cover through from the editor to see if I approved. I don't know if it's my love for the film, my love of seeing my name in print or just the overall style of the cover which fits so well with the other books in the series but I love it. Here it is below:


Unfortunately there is no firm publication date yet but I'm almost certain it will be released at some point in 2014. As soon as it is available to buy, you can best believe I'll be promoting it in any way I can so watch this space. Cool cover though don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me in conversation! Please leave a comment on your own pondering.