Monday 12 October 2015

Now on Rotten Tomatoes

It has been brought to my attention by fellow blogger @benedictseal that I am now on Rotten Tomatoes as a critic for Starburst Magazine

This is huge news for me, as I can't tell you how much I use this site myself. To think that people are going to be seeing snippets of my reviews up on the site is amazing and I'm very proud to be a part of the Starburst team on Rotten Tomatoes.

So far, there are 4 reviews up under my name, though hopefully some of my older reviews for Starburst may also one day end up on there. Apparently I agree with the Tomatometer 100% of the time so far too. I'm sure that will change in time, but I guess for now I'm happy to agree with the in-crowd.

Check me out on Rotten Tomatoes here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me in conversation! Please leave a comment on your own pondering.