Saturday 30 January 2016

Another Review of my Blair Witch Book

It gives me great pleasure to share another review of my book on The Blair Witch Project, this time from fellow blogger Chris at Movies and Songs 365. I'm biased, so I'm going to tell you that my favourite part of the review is the line, 'An enjoyable read, which has given me a new appreciation for The Blair Witch Project and how it was made.' What more could I possibly want from a review?

Huge thanks to Chris for picking up a copy, reading it, AND reviewing it! What a gentleman! If you'd like to pick up a copy too, please head to Amazon and purchase one.

If you're not convinced to BUY BUY BUY after heading over to Chris' review, then check out some more reviews here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me in conversation! Please leave a comment on your own pondering.